- C. Bigticket.ae may contain links to third-party sites. Big Ticket does not control these third-party sites or the companies or individuals who maintain them. We are not responsible for the actions of these third parties, or for any of your personal data that you provide to them after you leave bigticket.ae.
- We automatically analyze trends and monitor usage statistics of ae by tracking the DFS.com pages viewed, the previous and following sites visited, the browser used and the computer’s Internet protocol address. You may browse DFS.com without telling us who you are or revealing your personal data. However, some of our services may not be available unless you choose, at your discretion, to provide us with personal data.
- Big Ticket recognizes a special obligation to protect personal data of young children. Therefore, children under 13 years of age are requested not to use this site.
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- “Personal data” means any information from which it is practicable for the identity of an individual to be ascertained. The purposes for which we may use your personal data are divided into obligatory purposes and voluntary purposes. If personal data is to be used for an obligatory purpose, you must provide your personal data to us if you want us to provide the service for which you are applying. If personal data is to be used only for a voluntary purpose, it is entirely up to you to decide whether you want to provide such information to us or not.
- The personal data that we ask you to provide on a voluntary basis are:
- Name prefix (e.g., Mr., Ms.)
- Secondary telephone numbers
- Date of birth; and
- any registration number previously issued to you by us
- The purposes for which it is only voluntary for you to provide your personal data are to enable us to:
- communicate with ae visitors and business partners;
- develop systems, services and procedures and information offerings tailored to your needs; and
- perform market research.
- If any of our communications constitute direct marketing, we will separately seek your consent where required by applicable law.
- The personal data which is obligatory for you to provide in order to receive registration services are:
- Full name
- Primary telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- Country of residence; and
- any password you previously created for your registration.
- It is obligatory for you to provide your personal data in paragraph D above for us to provide the following services:
- maintaining your registration;
- informing you of benefits available through your registration;
- relationship building;
- data cleansing and profile updates;
- enable us to process your order on ae; and
- detect and prevent fraud.
- We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential but we may disclose, transfer or assign such data to the following parties:
- any person to whom we are under an obligation or permitted to make disclosure under the requirements of any law.
- RISK OF PERSONAL DATA TRANSMISSION
- We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password or personal data with anyone but trusted recipients.
- We take seriously the task of safeguarding your personal data. Unfortunately, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This is true of all information sent through the Internet. As a result, we cannot completely ensure the security of any information you transmit. Transmission of any information is at your own risk.
- Payment and associated information is handled by Network International-hosted payment gateway and Big Ticket will not store any credit card information.
- Personal Data Privacy Officer
You are entitled to access and correct your personal data. If you would like to make any inquiries about your personal data or request that we cease use of your personal data for the above purposes, please contact Eric Davis, Data Protection Officer at;
DFS Group Limited
Eric L. Davis, Data Protection Officer
8/F., Chinachem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road
Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org