All tickets sold are subject to terms and conditions of the Big Ticket Millionaire raffle draw. Please read the terms and conditions carefully and raise any queries with a Big Ticket ambassador before you make a purchase. Your purchase of a raffle ticket constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to tickets purchased in our website. Separate T&Cs apply for tickets purchased from our stores.
- Raffle tickets are personal and revocable licenses that shall at all times remain the property of Big Ticket. Any raffle tickets obtained in breach of the terms and conditions will be void.
- Raffle tickets may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- All customer information on raffle tickets may not be altered, modified, copied or reproduced in any way. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all information they include in the purchase of the ticket are accurate (e.g. ID number, full name, nationality, etc.). No details will be altered once the transaction has been completed.
- Raffle tickets are only valid for the draw series mentioned in the ticket.
- Online Raffle Ticket will be dropped in the drum by a Big Ticket representative. By Purchasing online, you are not required to go to our store to drop your electronic copy.
- There are no refunds and replacements on all purchase transactions.
- Raffle tickets sold are subject to Big Ticket’s right to alter the advertised promotion as reasonably necessary. No refund will be owed should a change to the advertised promotion occur.
- Any fraudulent or unauthorized use of the credit or debit card is strictly prohibited, and will result in disqualification from the draw.
- Credit cards issued in the USA are NOT accepted by our website. In the event that an error occurred and the purchase transaction proceeded, the raffle ticket will be automatically disqualified.
- Winners must be able to provide the electronic copy of the winning raffle ticket and the original ID they used during the purchase of the raffle ticket when claiming their prize. No prizes will be handed over to any winner unless all requirements are provided to Big Ticket.
- Winners under the age of 18 (minor) must have a legal guardian who must be able to verify the winner’s identity by providing a valid ID to a Big Ticket representative and evidence to support the nature of their relationship.
- Winners must collect their prizes within 6 months from date of draw. In the event that the winner fails to collect the prize after 6 months from the draw date, the prize will be donated to partner charities.
- By participating in the promotion, winners authorize Big Ticket to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by Big Ticket to any person/s and in any mode or manner as Big Ticket may deem appropriate. Refusal to provide these particulars will result to forfeiture of the prize.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com